Desrochers is a growing community in Southwest Edmonton.
Buyers in Desrochers like the selection of stylish, affordable homes from reputable builders as well as the focus on sustainability, active living, and smarter environmental choices:
- Start with a 13 acre preserved natural tree stand, a 12 acre carbon neutral constructed wetland.
- Throw in multiple parks and pathways to connect you to nature and to your neighbours.
- Finally, add three of the best and most reputable home builders in Edmonton to its trendy location in Heritage Valley.
- Play, Walk and Run in a 13 Acre Tree Stand: the Desrochers Forest is a unique natural area that has been a priority in the Master Plan from the beginning. Access green spaces in the large constructed wetlands or explore Blackmud Creek Ravine, which is just a short walk from Desrochers.
- Desrochers is moments away from the Heritage Valley Town Centre.
- Initial phases are complete and several tenants have already been announced, including: Superstore, Shoppers Drug Mart, and more. You can view up-to-date tenant information here.
- The Town Centre is a massive shopping and lifestyle destination that will incorporate over 250 acres of recreational space (think Parks, Schools, and Rec Centers), a unique main-street style shopping area, and the location of the future Heritage Valley LRT Station. You can learn more about this exciting development at the City of Edmonton Website.
- The Desrochers Master Plan includes not one, but two constructed wetlands. These areas are being developed in partnership with an Edmonton-based naturalist in a pioneering carbon capture program. This means that not only will you and your family have extra space for active living, but you’ll also be part of the Desrochers vision towards sustainability.
- St. Thomas Aquinas K-9 School (Now Open!) right in the neighbourhood!
- The seating plaza at the constructed wetland, along with its surrounding paths and trails, is where you and your neighbours will meet, walk, and get to know each other.
- All of this plus all the great amenities that residents of Heritage Valley enjoy, including access to tons of shopping, community leagues, and city services.
- (New!) An brand new health care facility has been announced for Heritage Valley which will be a great benefit to Desrochers residents in the years to come.
- Desrochers has set the bar high and only award-winning Builders that have demonstrated excellence and quality in Edmonton pass the test: Pacesetter Homes , Landmark Homes, and Jayman BUILT are all proven and reputable builders.
- Because each family is different, we’ve made sure there are a range of different housing types available: Duplexes, Triplexes, Front Attached, and Detached Garage Homes.
- All new homes in Desrochers will be built to meet a minimum Energy Rating. This translates into cost-savings and peace of mind for you and your family.
- Interested in solar? Residents will have the option to discuss solar-paneling with their home builder.
- Desrochers Villages is working with a locally-based architectural consultant to provide a range of contemporary, stylish architectural options. Desrochers Villages will have a Homeowners Association to make sure the value you invest in your home is preserved throughout the neighbourhood.